- RAISE TAXES - Incumbent's campaign was to "oppose all tax increases", then raised taxes. Now incumbent campaign motto is Promises Kept. Evidence proves different.
Click here to see Incumbent 2014 campaign promise
Click here to see city memo informing council of tax increase
- DISREGARD OF CITY CHARTER - Incumbent voted against Charter requirements to fill vacant council seats.
Click here to see City Charter requirements to fill empty seats
- POOR STEWARDSHIP - Incumbent awarded Right of Way contract for nearly $1.3 million dollars more than another qualified bidder.
Click here to see city memo of qualified bidders
- CONFLICT OF INTEREST - Incumbent is a board member of Development Authority of Fulton County (DAFC), which is undoubtedly a deterrent to our quest to form Milton County. Additionally, incumbent has accepted campaign donations from Chairman of (DAFC) Robert Shaw.
Click here to see how much incumbent favors high density subsidized housing projects.
- FAVORS HIGH DENSITY APARTMENTS - Incumbent voted against facility for Alzheimer patients within close proximity of Emory Hospital. Reason stated was, "it was not in line with the CUP" high density plan. Has voted in favor of thousands of high density subsidized apartment projects with his (DAFC) position. Over 1,000 alone in January 2015. HE SAYS FORMING MILTON COUNTY IS IMPOSSIBLE. NOT SO!
These are just some of the many important issues our City has faced and voted on in the last twelve months. We cannot afford to endure four more years of these types of decisions.
THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR!
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
THE TIME IS NOW!
I am asking you for your vote. Vote Tuesday November 3rd
Thomas "Tom" Radford
Servant with Passion & Common Sense!